So..it's a new year. And I haven't posted here since..umm..May. I have been thinking of deleting this blog..or at least all the entries in it, and starting over. Maybe a school blog. I see tons of cute ones everyday when I'm perusing pinterest. I could do that. maybe. no...probably not. But I might try. This place did not turn out the way I wanted it to. I have my personal "diary" blogs/journals elsewhere. This one is too public for that anymore. I should make it something fun. I don't want to lose it. Erica made it so cute for me. I don't even know how to do that... or, for that matter, delete the entries I have here. I can't find the "dashboard" button that use to be there. hmmmm.. This may take more time than I thought.

Comments

Kecia said…
I know exactly how you feel. I blog in spurts.

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Crayon

Alphabee Thursday: E is for Expectations

Z is for Zoom Zoom Zooma-Zoom